Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Another Pretty Dress!

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 02:41 AM PDT

First of all, today is a very special day... it is my very extra-special friend Skeezix's birthday! I made him this card. Maybe you could stop by his blog at Mousebreath and wish him a happy birthday! Happy Birthday, Skeezix. I hope you have the happiest day, ever!
And now I will show you the second dress I got from my friend, Domino! I think this dress would be a good birthday-party dress. Except, I would have to be careful not to spill ice-cream on the front.
Here, I will show you the side so you can see the pretty gingham trim and the lace edging. I do not have many dresses with red, but I think it looks very pretty!
See the fancy bow on the back? I am still practicing this pose, so I have to learn to look over my shoulder at the camera. I think the ruffledy neckline is very feminine.
Thanks again, miss Domino for sharing your fashions with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment