Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #72 - Meet Pablo! *

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 08:00 PM PDT


After so long, I have found the inspiration to resume Fluffy Friday again and his name is
Pablo! gelakguling

Here's Pablo!

B and I have been talking about bringing home another kitty cat but it has always been just talk and nothing serious … until we fell in love with Pablo that is. See how adorable?


We first saw Pablo about three months back. He was an adorable kitten and oh so tiny when he first arrived at our neighbourhood pet store. But he looks so much like Phoebe so we told ourselves that no matter how cute he is, it would be like having another Phoebe look-a-like at home. Pablo is a boy by the way so that at least was something different. Three boys and one girl at home, hmmmm it sounds mighty interesting right? ihikhik

Anyway, we tried to fight this urge to bring him home but every time we visited the Pet Store, he'd be around. And according to the pet store owner, he is such an affectionate good boy. He loves snuggling and is extremely friendly. Another reason we were hesitant to bring him home was that he was priced at a pretty high price, being a pure Persian and all.

Last weekend, we visited the Pet Store again and there was quite a crowd admiring him and his sisters. But,
Pablo didn't seem interested until he saw me at the glass door. He came running up to me, almost like asking me to please bring him home.

Bring me home!


Pablo in my arms

That night, I held him in my arms for the first time and was so taken with this adorable fluffy boy! But like I said earlier, he was a little too pricey for us so we reluctantly said good-bye and settled for some pictures instead. See how sad he looked when he saw us leaving? Smiley

Sob!

Anyway, we were both very disturbed about leaving poor Pablo behind and the whole night, we couldn't stop talking about him like he was already one of the family. The next day, B decided to take matters into his own hands and brought Pablo home! It was a surprise for me and when I came out of the shower, I shrieked in delight when I saw a big brown box and tiny baby Pablo walking around inside my room! Smiley

So now we have a new member in our family of meows and he is truly an adorable baby cat! Seriously, he is such a dear and so very affectionate. He snuggles up to me on his own accord, he kisses my face and licks my cheeks like a doggie and he likes to be around people. I love it when he comes up really close to me, nudges his fluffy little head in my face and then plops his head right on my shoulder for a hug! I seriously gotta take a video of him doing that one day but for now, here's a short one of Pablo looking and acting cute!




Oh and just in case my other fur-kids are jealous, I hope they know that having a new baby brother at home doesn't make me or B love them any less. Chubbs will always be my first boy and Benji will always be the fattest and fluffiest. As for Phoebe, she will always be my baby girl. And now there's
Pablo! What a purr-fect Fluffy Friday! Smiley






Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment