My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog :: Catoon and Photo Comic

Catoon: Goma Gets A Job As An Inventor! Comic By Sachie

Posted: 06 Sep 2011 02:29 PM PDT

SACHIE: Goma I yelled at Kuma because Laptops are so fragile and expensive!
GOMA: If you don't want cat to sit on there, why did you make it warm?
SACHIE: I don't know, ask Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to make laptop that aren't warm!!
GOMA: Armatures.
SACHIE: Oh so your Catops can do all the things laptops do?
GOMA: No, Catops is for kitties! No human allowed. We just need a warm place to sit.
SACHIE: Goma, you don't even know what Laptop is!!
GOMA: I is genius! I no need to know that!


Goma And Kuma Discover Bunnies

Posted: 06 Sep 2011 05:59 PM PDT

photo comic 1
photo comic 2
photo comic 3
photo comic 4
Photo comic 5
SACHIE: Don't tell people that we have dust bunnies in the closet!!
GOMA: Why not?
SACHIE: Because!
GOMA: Because you are lazy and don't clean this closet ever?
SACHIE: Goma you have some nurve...
GOMA: Oh snap!!
KUMA: (I can't believe I have to listen to this...)

Have you noticed we have a new section call Videos?? Where we gathered some Goma videos from Youtube! Check it out from the navigation on top!




0 comments:

Post a Comment