My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Goma Is A fashion Cat — New Martha Stewart Fashion Apparel

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:13 AM PDT

SACHIE: Oh Goma it's about time for your modeling session!
GOMA: I've been busy.
SACHIE: What are you so busy about Goma, All you do all day is sleep...
GOMA: I is taking beauty sleep! That's full time job! Why are you think I is so beautiful?
SACHIE: Oh...ok...sorry.

Isn't that T-shirts so cute?? This is a new Martha Stewart Pet fashion apparel from Petsmart. I love how the skull is embroiled with shiny sparkles! The one Goma is wearing is size M, intended for dogs but it fits puuurfectly! If your cats are fashion cats like Goma, you should definitely try them on!

By the way, Martha Stewart owns three Himalayan cats, all named after famous composers: Beethoven, Mozart and Bartok(According to Wikipedia). That's why I love Martha!!

This was one of the goodies we got from Blogpaws 2011, it was a great way to try and discover new product out there! Thank you for all the sponsors!


0 comments:

Post a Comment