My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Hello Matsu, Japanese Cat

Posted: 17 Sep 2011 03:28 AM PDT

matsu-cat-japan-1
matsu-cat-japan-2
matsu-cat-japan-3
Hi everyone, this is my first post since I got to Japan. I was going to do a post as soon as I get here but China Airlines lost my luggage and my power code for my computer, sell phone and camera all went missing! So after very frustrating 4 days, they found my luggage! It went missing at JFK. Anyway, it seems that everything at JFK  goes missing nowadays...such as Jack the cat who is still missing since Aug 25th, 2011. I hope Jack know we are all purring for him.

When I got home, imminently I was greeted by my brother's cat Matsu who is in the pictures above. She is a beautiful cat with very friendly personality. Her name Matsu has two meanings in Japanese. "Pine Tree" and "To Wait". It was perfect name because my family waited long time for perfect cat to come to them. About 5 years ago, someone from the neighborhood rescued little Matsu. My mom heard this so she went check her out. When my mom saw Matsu, she was really bad shape. She had very bad skin condition, her stomach was open and raw. She also had problem walking as well. My mom took little Matsu to the local Vet and they told her something was wrong with her stomach. They cut her stomach open but found out actually her spine was broken!! After that, Matsu went series of operations, many trials, suffering recovering from the injury. Now, 5 years later it is so hard to believe she went though such a hardship. She is a happy and healthy cat who loves being outside! That's why I believe we always should give any cat a chance for life, they thrive when they are given a proper care and love. Matsu is the perfect example.





0 comments:

Post a Comment