BTB: How to ride a half pass, and how much I love the Brits!

BTB: How to ride a half pass, and how much I love the Brits!

Link to Behind the Bit

How to ride a half pass, and how much I love the Brits!

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 12:21 PM PDT

Has anyone noticed that it's hard to get straightforward, practical instructions for executing some dressage movements? Even articles on subjects like "perfect your flying changes" don't really always address have the step by step instructions. Now this is understandable in some respects -- after all, there are intangible little issues like "is your horse collected enough?", "does your horse have the strength?", and "can you make the aids clear enough?" But how nice to see this practical little vide on the subject...


I'm not surprised that this video is from the Brits. Is it just me or do they seem to have a more down-to-earth, practical tone in their approach to horses?

0 comments:

Post a Comment