Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #65 - Cat Beanbag! *

Posted: 07 Apr 2011 02:24 PM PDT


The moment I saw this adorable fluffy brown beanbag in a pet store, I knew I had to have it! The Aunty behind the counter did not do much to deter my shopaholic ways when she suggested I get one for my own use instead of my cats'! She said it was so comfy and she uses it to sleep and so on. Naturally, I was enticed....



So we bought one and I was excited to see my cats using it! It was meant as their resting area and not my personal pillow after all. Surprisingly, none of my cats took to the beanbag and they refuse to sit, perch or sleep on it. Smiley

Not interested in no beanbag!

Sit Phoebe Sit!


I was a little disappointed but secretly I was also pleased because now I don't have to feel guilty about using it as my comfy, fluffy pillow instead! Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs




Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment