BTB: Win a bottle of Show Sheen! (Courtesy of Absorbine)

BTB: Win a bottle of Show Sheen! (Courtesy of Absorbine)

Link to Behind the Bit

Win a bottle of Show Sheen! (Courtesy of Absorbine)

Posted: 05 Apr 2011 11:53 AM PDT

Back when we were at Hasslers for the Linda Zang clinic, I wanted Riley to look fabulous. He was nicely braided, his tail was pulled, hooves shined, and I wanted his coat to glisten. About the third time I reached for the ShowSheen,tm my trainer grabbed the bottle out of my hand. "No more Show Sheen." She was right. He was sleek as an otter. None of our video footage does him justice, as the ring lighting didn't capture his luster.

Absorbine has recently released a new version of Showsheentm that works like hair spray, providing continuous spray from any direction. This is something that I think helps to coat uniformly and reduce the chance of overapplication. You can watch a video about how it works on Youtube.
Wanna win a bottle?
Absorbine has graciously offered five bottles of the new Showsheentm to BTB readers. They let me design the contest to select the recipients, and here is my idea.

To enter the contest, leave a comment on this blog post (sign it so I can identify you!) and do one of these three things:
  • Finish the sentence ShowSheentm makes my horses coat so bright___________
  • Finish the sentence My horse needs help in the shine department because_______
  • Write a haiku poem about ShowSheentm (poem form is 5/7/5 syllables)
  • Ex. Riley glistens with / The light from a thousand suns / "That's enough ShowSheen."
There will be FIVE winners announced April 12. 
Criteria for judging? Originality/uniqueness, cleverness, endorsements from other commenters. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment