My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Good Bye Sweetest Praline...

Posted: 25 Apr 2011 11:12 AM PDT

I just received an e-mail from Paula, Praline's mom that Praline has crossed rainbow bridge this morning. According to Paula, Praline went peacefully in her mom's arms...Paula made a beautiful tribute video about Praline, I could not watch this because tears are flowing from my eyes...it is just so sad. Praline and Paula has been my blogging friends since the beginning. She is in fact Goma's 2nd girl friend... Goma fell in love with her diva quality frist time he saw her!! We love you Praline!!!
Sweet Praline

This is my best Praline moment...she is watching Goma on Animal Planet!!

Please keep puuring and prayers for Praline's mom Paula at her blog Sweet Praline.


0 comments:

Post a Comment