My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Do You think Goma Fits In This Box?? + Poem Of Goma!

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:00 PM PDT

GOMA: Look see! I fits!
KUMA: I still can see your butt...
GOMA: No! I fitz!!! You no see anythin!!!
*
*
*
Goma has recieved a wonderful poem from Steve Dambrosio, I just want to share it with you!! Thanks Steve!!


Being A Goma-Cat By Steve Dambrosio

I am a manly Goma-Cat
I sleep too much, like Soma-Cat
My temper'ment is cool and breezy
My tips are painted Siamesey!

I acted on a TV show
A brighter star you'll never know
Who shines across my Mummy's blog
...But have to share with Syd the dog!

My Mummy is a human bein'
By far the best I've ever seen
But when it comes to loving cats
Her belfry's brimmed with beaming bats!

Woe is he who's got a Mum
Who rub your belly 'til it's num...b
Dress you up in bells and bows
Like you're a girly twinkle toes!

Really!  Why make such a fuss!
My life I wish you would not muss
If I could go my merry way
I'd sleep some fifteen hours a day!

Curled up in my cozy box
Upon a pile of wooly socks
I'd only dream of hunting mice
Wouldn't that be something nice!

But no,  I have to work all day
Pose for photos, or go play
Hide-n-seek with Goma-Cam
Good thing I'm an expert Ham!

But I suppose I can't complain
With so much love strewn in my lane
And I can't blame them very much
'Cause I'm so cute and nice to touch!

And so it is that I must be
The perfect cat celebrity
Who casts his fine and handsome face
Across the World-Wide Webby space

So say hello as you surf by
We'll sing a Goma lullaby
And come back soon another day
I'm just a mousey click away!!

*** The End ***


0 comments:

Post a Comment