Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Monday Funnies!

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 01:00 AM PDT




Some of you were wondering why my Facebook Profile was deleted. Here is what they told me:

Your account has been disabled because we have determined that you are not representing yourself authentically on Facebook. Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:

• You must provide your real first name and last name.
• Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
• Profiles created to represent celebrities, pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.
• Profiles created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.


PS: I am allowed to have Facebook Fan Page. I hope you will click on the "Like" button to follow me on my new page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment