BTB: Live from Lexington: PLEASE VOTE!!!

BTB: Live from Lexington: PLEASE VOTE!!!

Link to Behind the Bit

Live from Lexington: PLEASE VOTE!!!

Posted: 09 Jun 2010 07:14 PM PDT

I'm so pleased to announced that a blogger who follows BTB IS a semi-finalist for the Purina Live from Lexington contest! Let's get behind Sheri Israel AKA Dressagemom and vote!  Her video totally rocks and she will do a super job. She's a good writer, at ease in front of a camera, she's an upper level rider and, drumroll, she rides an Arabian.




Let's get Sheri to the WEG!
Monday, June 14, go to www.livefromlexington.com and vote for semi-finalist and blogger dressage mom (Sheri Israel). The voting runs through July 12 and I think you can vote every day.

My story :-)
The Purina guy said I made the top 10, but the sponsors who made the final choice only wanted contestants who submitted a video. I didn't submit one, and if the blogging job involves time in front of a camera, it probably ain't the job for me. Writing is my thing.

So I'll be taking Riley to Devon instead :-). I'm a lucky girl indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment