My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Engagement

Posted: 08 Jun 2010 06:23 PM PDT

I know many of you already know because I updated my FB relationship status to "Engaged" last night. Yes! I got engaged yesterday June 7th!! Thank you so much for shout out at FB pages guys! Goma is such a lucky cat to me. He brought so much happiness to my life. I've met so many friends through him, doing Goma blog. He really inspire me to create and we even appeared on TV!! The difference Goma has made in my life is just amazing. Well this will not stop here! Yesterday, Goma played very important role in bringing the engagement to me! My boy-friend Todd, now my fiance tied a ribbon around Goma's neck with ring attached to it!! So when I discovered it I was speechless!! and he got down on his knee and proposed!! lol. Goma is just puuuurfect ring carrier for sure!! so this means Goma and Syd are officially brothers!!! yey! Thanks again for so many massages!
Yes, he did a good job indeed!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment