BTB: The other semi-finalists

BTB: The other semi-finalists

Link to Behind the Bit

The other semi-finalists

Posted: 27 Jun 2010 02:33 PM PDT


Another 
Purina WEG contest post,
another  excuse to remind you to vote for Sheri.


 Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own :-)


 Why I'm voting for Sheri...
Well, first of all I thought her video was super, and she did it with the same type of equipment (roughly) that the WEG blogger will have.  Beyond that, I think her recent "Great 8" blog videos demonstrate the kind of fun, approachable, and thoughtful video posts she can put together. Beyond that, I just enjoy her positivity, intelligence, and sense of humor.

And the three other semi-finalists?
Clearly all of the semi-finalists bring a lot  to the table, and they were selected because they have exceptional qualifications. I did look at the other three --  read their essays watched their videos, and tried to get a sense of who they are. Thought I'd convey my impressions in pictures.  Can you guess which picture goes with the other three semi-finalists?

Correctly guess which picture goes with with candidate, and get free BTB stuff (randomly chosen)...

sPunky poetess

East Coast Slick (well, West Coast too, since it's an Apple ad)

Miss American Pie


Which is which?
Match up Erin, Nina, and Kristine with the pix and post the matchups as a comment -- provide your email OR check back to find out the winners! Shorthand (e.g., "firstname/pie" is fine...

0 comments:

Post a Comment