Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 30 - Look-Alikes **

Posted: 24 Jun 2010 11:19 AM PDT


The other night I caught my
fluffy cats Benji and Phoebe sleeping side by side on the bed. They looked so comfy and peaceful I didn't have the heart to shoo them away. I know some of you are still a little confused as to which of my cats is Benji and which one is Phoebe since they're similar in colour. Can you guess from this picture; which one is Benji and which one is Phoebe? Take a good look now!
Smiley

Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment