Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


The Lotus Monster

Posted: 10 Jun 2010 01:00 AM PDT

I already told you about my fancy Lotus cat tree that we got about two years ago. Now I will tell you a terrible secret about this tree.
Harley and I love the tree, except for the cave at the bottom. Our Mommeh has put blankets, treats and toys in there, but we refuse to go in the bottom of the tree. Because that's where the MONSTER lives! Our friends at the Katnip Lounge have a monster living in their Lotus cat tree, too!
The monster is very sneaky, and almost never shows his face. Because that's how monsters roll. Especially the ones that live under the bed or in a cat cave. Hey, Harley! Why don't you go in there and check it out, okay?
Harley was too skerred to stay in there for more than 3 seconds.
Harley, you are not as brave as I thought! Do not worry, the monster is asleep now. I am pretty sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment