Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


MM - Breathe by Michelle Branch **

Posted: 29 Jun 2010 04:15 PM PDT


Since my other two blogs are going country with the
Blog Idol theme this week, I'm going to have a little Pop/Rock here at my cat blog. I love Michelle Branch and this is another great song from her. I love the words to this inspiring feel-good song and how it leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside after taking a listen. Happy Music Monday! Smiley


PS.
VOTE for LeAnn Rimes on Blog Idol Country Week HERE!






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment