Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


How Does THAT Work: My Brain!

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 01:00 AM PDT

Today I am going to explain something SPECIAL for you. I'll bet you are WONDERING "How DOES that Harley figure out so much STUFF?" Right? Well I am going to show you how my BRAIN works!
To figure stuff out, you have to think HARD. It is BEST to be in a COMFY bed. My motto is SOFT bed, STRONG brain.
See the white ARROW? That is where my BRAIN is... INSIDE my SKULL! If you look inside my NOSTRILS you might see a small part of my BRAIN. The BLACK arrow is pointing to my NOSTRIL. In case you do not already KNOW what a nostril is. NOSTRIL is a funny word.
NEXT I think as HARD as I can. Sometimes SMOKE comes out of my EARS. I like to cover my NOSTRILS so no SMOKE comes out there. It is not REAL smoke like from a CIGARETTE. This is called BRAIN SMOKE.
This is a DIAGRAM of my BRAIN. The BIGGEST part of my brain is for FIGURING STUFF OUT! Are you impressed with my BIG BRAIN?
If you THINK real HARD about stuff, you can GROW that part of your brain, too. Be careful because you might FIGURE something out that SHOCKS you! I am sometimes AMAZED at my DISCOVERIES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment