My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Tells His Friends A Secret(If you are human don't read it)

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 05:29 PM PDT

SACHIE: OMG You tricked me!!
GOMA: It works every time.
SACHIE: OMG don't teach your friend to do that!!! That is bad!!!
GOMA: It's too latez!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may noticed I place a new banner on upper right hand corner! Goma is participating in a photo & video contest hosted by local paper 7days!! Goma is one of the finalists for "Paws for Camera" and "Pet Video" catagory!! Soooo excited! There are some great photos and videos there!! If you have a minute or two please vote for Goma!!!! The voting ends March 19th!!! Let's make Goma the best modeling cat!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment