Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Looking for Quick Easy Cookie Recipes

Posted: 30 Mar 2010 03:36 PM PDT


As a kid,
rock buns were the first batch of cookies I ever baked. I was thirteen and we learned the recipe in my home economics class. I remember thinking how easy it was to bake those rock buns, which are small cookies with a rough rocky surface resembling a rock. Hence the name and they're not only delicious but really easy to make as well. tepuktangan



Measure the ingredients to precision and mix them in a bowl. Using a spoon, drop the dough onto a cookie sheet. Shape the dough with the help of two forks before popping them into the oven to bake. Wait for approximately 15-20 minutes before your rock buns are ready to serve! Smiley

Nowadays, baking is a thing of the past for me. Besides not owning an oven in my kitchen, I prefer to cook simple dishes that do not require baking. Sad to say, I've gotten lazy over the years and if I need a cookie break, I'd go to the nearest store and bring home some yummy Famous Amos or chocolatey chewy Pepperidge Farm!
Smiley

Once in a while however, I do get the urge to bake. And that is when I pull out the Mug Cake Recipe from my Quick easy cookie recipes folder and within 15 minutes, I get to enjoy a yummy moist chocolate cake. The recipe works with a microwave oven so for people like me who do not own an oven, this is definitely your answer to "baking" and enjoying instant chocolate cake any time of the day or night!

I wish there were more microwave cookie and cake recipes for me to try; so far it's just the Mug Cake. Do you know other simple-to-make microwave recipes? I'd love to hear from you especially if you have something chocolatey to share!
Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


0 comments:

Post a Comment