Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Harley's Turn!

Posted: 29 Mar 2010 01:00 AM PDT

Guess WHAT?!!1 I get to have a TURN to answer some questions about ME! I hope you will LIKE my answers. This is the LAST part of the QUESTIONS and ANSWERS.
The BEST attacks I ever do on Daisy are SURPRISE attacks. Usually from ABOVE. It is very FUNNY when I surprise her. I think she LIKES it because she makes cool NOISES like GRRRRRR! and HISSSSSSS! Then we play the CHASING game. I chase and Daisy RUNS. I am pretty SURE she enjoys running from me, because she does it ALL THE TIME! We are GOOD BUDDIES.
Boy was Daisy SURPRISED. And HAPPY!

I like to do WILD and CRAZY things because it is FUN. Sometimes, I am SURPRISED at what happens. This makes me have BIG EYES. When you OPEN your eyes real BIG, you can UNDERSTAND things better. By keeping my eyes OPEN, I have learned to DETECT things, and also FIGURE stuff out. I think EVERYBUDDY can be happy and cheerful if you do only FUN things all the time. For example, I NEVER study for EXAMS, because that is a HARD job.
Keep your eyes WIDE open!

There are MANY beautiful GIRL cats I have met, and I LOVE them all. I do not have just ONE special cat yet, because I am only TWO. But there are a couple of EXTRA SPECIAL cats that I know. Girl cats are CUTE!

I have not been on a WALK on my harness or in our STROLLER in a long time. I prefer to just WATCH the outside from the INSIDE. I weigh TWELVE pounds. I am very handsome because I got good JEANS (I am still trying to figure out how a pair of jeans can make me handsome, but I KNOW that is the correct answer).
Me in my MANLY harness.

I am especially GOOD at helping change the SHEETS on the bed. I like to iron out the WRINKLES with my manly paws. I even made a movie called "HARLEY HATES WRINKLES!" My HERO is my Mommeh, because she gives me GOOD food and SNACKS, too.
Daisy thinks she is my BOSS because she is OLDER than me. But I think I am the boss because I am BIGGER. Secretly though, I want to be just like Daisy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment