My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Way Cool Stuff

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 05:51 PM PDT


1. My mom send me picture of her cat "Matsu" from Japan!! I have to say she is so beautiful....she is the inspiration to get Goma when I came back to the US!!!! She turned me into a KRAZY cat person!!!!
2. Bonnie Kate, the Ragdoll watchs Goma sliding with Hepper pod! lol Thanks for the photos Jeanne!!
3. Laura with her Goma stickers!! So cuteeeee~~!
4. Victroria wrote a song about Goma!! This is sooo cool!
Sing it with the Tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Goma is a superstar, on her blog he goes so far. Loved by all, even dads on mugs and shirts and pics and bags, Goma is a superstar. On her blog he goes so far.

OMG I love this!! I should do this every week!! Have a great weekend everyone!!
SACHIE+Goma


0 comments:

Post a Comment