My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Is The Best Of The Beasts 2010!!

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 09:12 AM PDT

Hai everyone! Thank you so much for voting for the 7 days(local newspaper)'s The Best of The Beasts 2010 Contest~!!!! Goma officially the winner of the "Cat portrait" catagory!! yey!! He also was runner up for the best animal video too!! yey thanks everyone for voting for him!! Please click the picture below to enlarge to see the ditails, or visit 7days' site!SACHIE: Ohhh Goma! I am so proud of you!!
GOMA: Dat's no mee! Me no silly like dat! me no go in to rice cooker like dat!!
SACHIE: Well, you did when you were a kitten...but I know you will not be able to go in there because....well you are kind of too big for that rice cooker now...
GOMA: What! You is call me fatz agains!?
This is the winning photo of Goma on Rice cooker! lol!


0 comments:

Post a Comment