Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 16 - Missing Phoebe **

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 09:02 AM PDT



I miss my fluffy Phoebe! We finally took her to the Vet to get spayed so she's there right now, all by herself in the dark. At least that's how I'm picturing poor Phoebe; awaiting her big day tomorrow. Smiley

She was
driving me nuts with her incessant loud meowing and crying every time she gets in da mood. It was also heartbreaking to see her crying to be let out of the condo and "make new friends" if ya know what I mean? Smiley

The whole procedure inclusive of boarding for two nights will cost me approximately RM350. So I hope our Vet does a good job and Phoebe will be okay to come home on Saturday. By the way I saw a huge dog and a ferret at the Vet today, which made me cringe in fear!
Smiley

Looks like I have to do some
cat shopping tomorrow and get a new toy to cheer up my baby girl. Happy
Fluffy Friday! Smiley



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs




0 comments:

Post a Comment