Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


More Answers for You!

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 01:00 AM PDT

This is the third part of my question and answer series. Here are some answers to miscellaneous questions. There are still a few more questions to answer after this, so there will be one more part where Harley answers some questions.

My curly furs do not need any sort of special grooming. In fact, I hardly shed at all! I keep my girlish figure because I only eat my raw food diet 2 times per day. We finish all of our foods in just a couple of minutes, and do not get any more until dinner time. We used to have dry food left out and grazed all day, but we do not eat dry foods any more.

Our little freezer filled with our frozen raw foods!

I am definitely a Mommeh's girl. I am a tiny bit scairted of our dad, but I do not know why. I let him pet me, but I almost never sit in his lap... unless he has some delicious foods. Harley is a Daddeh's boy; they are always playing funny games together. My Mommeh always says "don't play so rough with him" and Daddeh says "Harley likes it, see!"
I love my Mommeh.

I wish I could visit all my blogging buddies. That would be fun! Except for the traveling part.

I get scairted easily, and run and hide whenever the doorbell rings - even if it's just a doorbell on TV. I usually run and hide under the bed. My favorite napping place lately is my heated cat cup, on account of it being so warm and cozy inside the cup. Harley likes to nap on top of the big armoire in the bedroom. He has also been spending a lot of time on MY curve perches.

My favorite swear word is "Rats!" I hope I do not get in trouble for saying that. In the mornings, Harley and I wake up about 4:00 am, and start running around acting wild and crazy until the mom and dad wake up. Usually Harley starts walking around on the bed canopy railings and jumping onto the bed. He chases me all around across the bed and I growl and hiss. My Mommeh tries yelling "Settle Down!" but we never do settle down. When she finally gets up and goes downstairs, we race after her and sit by our placemat waiting for dinner. Is a good routine, right?
Harley walking the rails.

I do not do much hunting, except sometimes I like to chase the lizards around the house. I have not done any experiments in a very long time! I hope I will be able to do some more fun scientific experiments soon. I think my favorite experiment was watching the lizard in the Scientific Observation Pen.

Science is fun.

My Mommeh says her favorite thing to blog about is Mr. Shrill. I think because he is easy to direct.

If I had just one wish, it would be for every cat and dog to have a loving Forever home, a warm place to sleep, and a full belly. I would like to leave you today with a picture of my sister Pixie for those who did not ever get to meet her. She had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but she was a good sister. I miss you Pixie!
My sister Pixie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment