BTB: Katie the mule (a post from Brays of our Lives)

BTB: Katie the mule (a post from Brays of our Lives)

Link to Behind the Bit

Katie the mule (a post from Brays of our Lives)

Posted: 22 May 2010 01:31 PM PDT

This is a post from Brays of Our Lives, which is actually written by a mule blogger (wink wink) who shares his views on humans, horses, and life. As a new fan of mules, I am rather taken with this feature on a celebrity mule, Katie...

These links to a rising star in the mule world, Grace, were drawn to my attention by a nice COTH reader who thought I might be looking to make a "celebrity connection," if you will. (Wink, wink . . . and yes, mules CAN wink and we DO.) Now, I am loyal to Katie Scarlett 100%. I am a guy with a good girlfriend, and I am good to her. I send her e-cards. I write her songs.




Here's Grace on the today show, where she demonstrates her slobbery kissing technique. Katie's got more of the sensuous lips thing going for her, but Grace gets points for a bold approach!
Here's an article about Grace starring alongside Robert Duvall. Apparently, the man was impressed with her intelligence, character, and talent. That's mules for you!
These links to a rising star in the mule world, Grace, were drawn to my attention by a nice COTH reader who thought I might be looking to make a "celebrity connection," if you will.
blog it

Horse show fiasco (no one hurt)

Posted: 22 May 2010 01:16 PM PDT

What is it about me that I am so intrigued by true crime and disaster movies? Oh, and videos like this one...




It sounds like no one was hurt, and you've gotta hand it to the guys who stepped up to the plate and slowed those bad boys down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment