Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


New Hobby

Posted: 25 May 2010 03:40 PM PDT


Now that I own a spanking new
G8, I am on the lookout for a cool photo printer! Apparently the G8 allows me to send photos I've taken using my phone camera straight to my printer via Bluetooth so I can have them automatically printed from wherever I am inside my home. A new photo printer calls for a new camera as well so I hope B is ready for some serious shopping! ihikhik

Small silly discoveries like these sure get me excited so I've just checked out several photo printers online. Is anybody out there using a Canon printer? How do you find it and do you have any good, reasonably-priced models to suggest? I am finally getting rid of my old HP printer. I don't know what is it about the brand HP but when I shop for printers, I always turn to HP. Three old HP printers and seven years later, I am now ready to try out a new brand. I'm thinking Canon to kick start my new photo-printing
hobby! Smiley

Photo-printing is fast becoming an enjoyable hobby today. Low in expense and high in ease, it's no wonder almost everyone I know are printing their own pictures at home. T
rusted around the globe for their high value and print quality, I am making Canon my number 1 choice for my new printer.

For me, if I buy a printer of a particular brand, I'd make sure my cartridges come from the same brand as well. I don't really trust other cheaper alternatives so accumulated; the cost of cartridges can get a little costly. Worry not however for many online stores today offer genuine quality Canon Ink Cartridges at great prices to help maintain a low printing budget. So a new printer and camera are currently on my list right now, which means more slogging over work and more midnight candles to burn...happy Wednesday to all my readers! Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


0 comments:

Post a Comment