Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 26 - Fluffy Fetching Cat! **

Posted: 27 May 2010 05:30 PM PDT


I am afraid of dogs but I would love it if my cats could fetch like one! I wonder if it's too late to train my boys to fetch. They're all so lazy I doubt they'd co-operate! ihikhik

Check out the video of Fluffy the Fetching Cat; he's so clever! It's a public holiday for us today so enjoy your long weekend and Happy Fluffy Friday! Smiley





Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment