My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Gets Haircut!!!

Posted: 17 May 2010 05:22 PM PDT

Yes! Goma finally got haircut!!! well, as we decided I just de-matted him. We also talked to groomer and she said, it is common for kitty to get tummy shaved for the Summer so Goma has very short hairs on his belleh now! It is sooo soft I love touching his belleh!!! Anyway, when i went to pick Goma up from groomer, she asked me that if I was ever be able to brush him. I answered "NO" because Goma gets really annoyed when I do that. Then she goes, "no wonder, because he attack one of the groomers" . She even told me that this never happens to her 36 years of grooming career...so I felt really bad. I guess Goma is a kitty from nightmare for groomers.... Anyway, Goma was very mad when I came home, he didn't want me to touch him. Now he is doing fine, still kind of in bad mood but fine... He looks and smells good though...he looks skinnier because all the hair is cleaned out! He must be happy about that!
SACHIE: Ahh, Goma you look kind of the same...
GOMA: Wut? I iz skinny now!! see you look!!!
SACHIE: Hummm...I am not sure...I guess...
GOMA: I is not fatz! is flurffy!! You iz wrongz!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment