Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Mischievous Experiments: Helping the Cubs?

Posted: 25 May 2010 06:00 AM PDT

experiments

Daddy said that the Cubs were not playing well.* So I thought I would try an experiment to help.

I gots my favorite Cubs ball and took it upstairs.

058

Then I punched a hole in my favorite ball to illustrate their season so far. This was a very difficult sacrifice for me!

091

Next, I took the stuffings out so that the Cubs would be motivated to work hard to get them all back in. I was even planning to eats some and get barfy to assure the utmost level of Cubs sympathy. Surely they care about a little dog with no tail and his Cubs ball, right? My thinking was that the experiment would find out. If they start winning, my Cubbie Ball sacrifice shredding worked!

092

But then Mommy didn't let me eats any stuffing, and fed it all to the kitchen can. I don't think the kitchen can cares at all about the Cubs. I hope that doesn't ruin my experiment. I guess we will wait and see.

Results to be posted at a later date.

*Daddy used stronger words for this that I won't republish on my family doggie friendly bloggy space. Shame on Daddy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment