Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Saturday Sauna

Posted: 21 May 2010 06:53 PM PDT


Burning Calories and Weight Loss Medical research shows that
infrared sauna use can burn as many as 300 to 600 calories during one sauna session! WOW if this is true and it is a medical research fact after all, say no more and show me the way to a healthier, slimmer me with a new infrared sauna!

Losing 300-600 calories after the sumptuous dinner I had at Fatty Crab with friends last night sounds extremely comforting. I ate like there was no tomorrow and if there's any way for me to help burn unwanted calories in a nice relaxing way, pray tell! marisini

Fatty garlic prawns for dinner last night!

Apparently, infrared saunas offer many health benefits including Detoxification, Weight Loss, Pain & Arthritis Relief, Skin Purification, Cardiovascular Workout, Lower Blood Pressure & Improved Circulation. All these are essential health benefits that help you live a healthier life. tepuktangan


I've never been in a sauna before except once when I went for a pre-wedding beauty therapy session at a spa. The experience was similar to sunbathing; giving you a wonderful natural warmth. Unlike sunbathing however, infrared heat therapy is totally healthy and safe. All you have to do is simply relax in a sauna without having to worry that your skin will burn; all the time enjoying the healthy glowing benefits that come from a sauna session.

Of course there are portable saunas available nowadays and you can easily find one that is right for you to be enjoyed at home. I say having a sauna at home is a luxury not everyone can afford but it's considered as a long-term health investment. One that will help you relax after a long day at work. More importantly, this investment can help alleviate the diet stress I am constantly consumed by knowing that something as simple as a nice relaxing sauna will go a long way in supporting my Blockbuster Diet mission. Care to try?
senyumkenyit

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-



0 comments:

Post a Comment