Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday # 24 - Best Buds! **

Posted: 13 May 2010 09:20 AM PDT


B is Benji's best friend. It is obvious that fluffy Benji loves B more and sometimes I turn into a green-eyed monster when I see Benji showering B with love and affection. Free Smilies courtesy of www.GreenSmilies.com

Benji
follows B everywhere he goes and loves snuggling up to B on the sofa. Even while B takes a nap, Benji will find a way to squeeze his way through and hug B while he sleeps. He has never done this to me before and I always wonder how it feels to have a big fluffy cat hugging me this way! I hope you like the picture and Happy
Fluffy Friday!
Smiley



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs






0 comments:

Post a Comment