Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Broke Again!

Posted: 28 May 2010 11:58 PM PDT


Looks like I will be broke again next month! Smiley

Remember the G8 that B got me as a gift? Well, my mom really loved mine when she saw it so I got her a white one for Mother's Day. Last week was my Dad's birthday and after much pondering and worrying, I came up with the perfect gift for him - a new wallet stuffed with cash, which was a big hit! And now, it's my brother's birthday next week so I have to fork out another big amount for his gift, which by the way I have absolutely no idea what to get as of yet! adus

So once again, I need some suggestions on what to get for my brother for his 28th birthday this 4th of June! Someone suggested I check out this awesome site called
PickleBid, which offers brand new products at incredible discounts. Apparently I can save up to 90% on popular electronics and gadgets. tepuktangan

How it works is by bidding on discount Gift Cards. By the way, PickleBid.com is a penny auction site and should not be confused with eBay in any way. Once you're registered as a member, you can start to buy your bids. With each bid placed on any given item, the price of the auction item increases by a penny or ten cents, depending on the auction. The bids will cost you $0.60 a piece and you receive 3 free bids for registering.

I'm always a little confused with all these auction sites but
Pickle Bid is the first easy one to understand. I just explained how it works to B and the more I think about it, the more enticed I am to give it a shot! But first things first and so far, these are what I have in mind to get my bro for his birthday - a watch, a cologne or something for his Mazda RX8. Any other ideas while I break open my piggy bank?garupale

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-

0 comments:

Post a Comment