BTB: It's not about the ribbons...

BTB: It's not about the ribbons...

Link to Behind the Bit

It's not about the ribbons...

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 01:03 PM PDT

Or is it? I look pretty happy here. This is a high school photo, and I won a junior hunter championship on a horse that I also foxhunted, Foxfire. Good old Fox. He wasn't fancy but what a good egg. And, yes, that is a monogrammed sweater.
Back to the future
My trainer left Riley's ribbons from this Sunday on his stall door. The LVDA ribbons are GORGEOUS!!!! A second and sixth place (red and green are a great combo). They're longer than most, with white accents, and the rosettes are fancy-schmancy. I festooned our front door with them so that Bob saw them when he got home.  There was much ooohing and ahhhing; the cats were jealous.

Good job LVDA show planners--we had a blast, and everyone was so helpful, and now these spankin' ribbons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment