Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


My Geobash Adventure

Posted: 09 Aug 2010 06:10 PM PDT

I went to a big geocachy party! Look! I'm an important guest because I has my own name tag! I gots beads too. I gots them for being cute.

ty's nametag

The event even had a campfire with hay look at that! bales!  Somehow they forgot to give me campfire treats though.

corgi geobash campfire

I met another little corgi with no tail there too! This is Sprite.

corgis at geobash

Mommy took me to see Signal the frog. I'm skeptical though. He doesn't look much like the frog friends that I see in Illinois.

signal the frog

This doggie rode on the ice cream chart. I bets he gets lots of snacks.

geobash ice cream

Somehow they forgot to get me ice cream treats though. But I did get lots of attentions because I'm a little dog with no tail.


0 comments:

Post a Comment