My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Goma Is A King And...

Posted: 18 Aug 2010 07:34 PM PDT


I got this vintage bowl from local antique store today!! It reminds me of fancy feast TV commercial!! Well he is a king and he deserves to eat like a king!! yes!! The raised glass is very good for flat faced cats. They normally have a problem eating and drinking from container that is on the floor. So this is puuurfect!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My blog was one of the finalists on 2010 Pettie Awards nominee for Best Cat Blog. And Ross from Pawscoop did interview of us! Please go check it out!! and if you haven't voted, the voting will end AUG 20th so please vote for us. thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment