Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


Fashion For A Cause!

Posted: 13 Aug 2010 01:00 AM PDT

I am not wearing a glamorous outfit today, but I am wearing something important! It is a tee-shirt with a message. It says "Be FIERCE in our fight to save the animals!" Do I look a little bit fierce? I hope so, because I want to do a small part in helping animals.
Here is a picture of my tee-shirt, in case you cannot read the letters while it is on my body. It has a PANTHER on the front!
Harley wants to help animals, too, so he is modeling the tee-shirt for you. He does not know how to look fierce, but he is posing real good.
Harley and I decided to use our allowances this week to help animals! We gave a little bit of money to help preserve habitats! You can help, too. You just go to the Animal Rescue Site, Gifts That Give More. We selected Contribute to Habitat Restoration. You can contribute as little as one green paper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment