Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #39 - Benji Look-alike! **

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 09:42 PM PDT


Hello meows! I have been a busy bumblebee this week, which explains the lack of updates here. It is however Friday today and I must not miss my Fluffy Friday meme so this week, I am showing off another great fluffy find during my recent pet store visit. Smiley


Isn't he adorable? B fell in love with this kitty the moment he set eyes on it; reminds him of Benji it seems! gelakguling

Happy Fluffy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs




Wordpress Blogs




0 comments:

Post a Comment