Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


How Does THAT Work? Telephones!

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 04:54 AM PDT

The latest PUZZLE that I have FIGURED out is how the TELEPHONE works. I ADMIT that this one took me a LONG time to SOLVE. TELEPHONES are sort of CONFUSING, until you FIGURE out the INNARDS.
SEE? Inside the part that you TALK into, there is a RECORDING device. This is how the HANDLE of the TELEPHONE would look if you had X-RAY EYES! I made an ARROW in case you MISSED the RECORDER inside.
THEN, the TAPE goes along the TELEPHONE WIRES. This is just an ILLUSTRATION, because in REAL life, the TAPE moves faster than you can SEE! The speed of the TAPE is called the SPEED OF SOUND!
The CASSETTE TAPE gets to the RECEIVER on the OTHER phone. And then it PLAYS BACK!
Things are pretty SIMPLE when you figure them OUT!

We would also like to share hugs with our friends today during this time of sadness. Goodbye, sweet Luxor, Eric, Molly and tiny Wintergreen. May you rest in peace.

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you.
Twas heaven here with you,
I loved you so.

Isla Paschal Richardson

0 comments:

Post a Comment