Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Kitty or Puppy? *

Posted: 16 Aug 2010 12:26 PM PDT


Feeling a little bored tonight? How about a Blogthings quiz to see if you're an adorable fluffy kitty or a cute friendly puppy? Smiley

Love that I'm a kitty btw, meow!
senyumkenyit


You Are a Kitten

You are playful and sweet, but you also treasure your alone time. - Everyone needs a little me time.

You're pretty independent, and you resent anyone trying to tell you what to do. - Unless it's for the greater good.

You don't get bored easily. You are quite good at entertaining yourself. - Thanks to my hectic online world!

Deep down, you are quite sensitive and intuitive. You are less standoffish than you seem. - I've been told that I sometimes appear unapproachable but once we click, it's all good!




0 comments:

Post a Comment