BTB: Breeches: Musings on a sensitive subject

BTB: Breeches: Musings on a sensitive subject

Link to Behind the Bit

Breeches: Musings on a sensitive subject

Posted: 14 Jan 2011 12:26 PM PST

Years and years ago I was shopping with a friend for swimsuits.  It's never an uplifting experience, but that day was particularly tough on the old ego, for me and for her. My friend went into the dressing room with a two-piece suit on a hanger, but she would not come out to show me or the attendant how it looked.  My coaxing didn't sway her; she refused to appear.

"Stacey, I look better NAKED!" she proclaimed.
 
I almost, almost feel that way about breeches. Who the heck designs them anyway? Case in point: look at the attractive lady in the photo right, and look at the truly horrific fit of these breeches. The droopy butt and excessively high waist totally camouflage a very nice figure. In the next few blogs posts I'll muse a bit on the subject of breeches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment