Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Fluffy Friday #55 - First Kitty Home **

Posted: 14 Jan 2011 01:43 PM PST


I was looking through my old cat pictures and here's one of Chubbster aka Chubbs aka Chubby-Wubby at less than 6 months old. What an adorable baby he was though a little timid, clingy and jumpy. And see how tiny he was back then?
Smiley



The kitty home he was resting on was the first cat furniture we bought for our cats. It was also the first thing we gave away because Chubbs didn't really like it and refused to sleep inside. I wish we had kept it though; perhaps gave Chubbs more time to get used to it before giving it away to my sister's Baby cat.

I'm a little late for Fluffy Friday but I hope you enjoyed this picture and reading Chubbs' baby tale this lovely Saturday morning. Have a good one!
Smiley



Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.

Blogspot Blogs



Wordpress Blogs


0 comments:

Post a Comment