Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Feeling Better!

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 04:03 PM PST


What I am dying to do today is scout around for a red hot VAIO and a brand new Nokia. It is high time for me to get a new phone and though my current Dell has recently been serviced, I am always open to a brand new laptop for my work and blogging needs. Both are in need of replacement and both are the top two gadgets I am currently eyeing. rindu

What I ended up doing however was adjusting my monthly budget to accommodate a huge chunk for additional insurance I have been thinking about since last year. This 2011, I decided to increase my life cover, which means a bigger premium. As one gets older and wiser, the need to feel more protected and cared for increases.

My being sick the whole of last week also got me a little worried that perhaps I have not been taking care of my health as well as I should be. With lack of exercise, odd sleeping hours and even odder eating times, I am not a very good picture of health. Smiley

After discussing my health concerns with B, we both agree that my well-being and security is more important than anything else. Hence the additional coverage for yours truly. And since I was feverish last week, I put off selecting the perfect rider until now. I was considering three different plans but what made me decide on the second option was the exclusion of another medical test in order to be approved. I am not a fan of hospitals so if I can avoid having to visit the Doctor, that is exactly what I'd opt for! ihikhik

So it looks like I spent the first week of this New Year nursing my fever in bed and reviewing the best insurance coverage for my current needs. I am however, feeling heaps better today after a week of bed rest and plenty of liquids and medicine.
Thanks for dropping by my blog and do keep healthy and safe at home, at work and at play today! Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


0 comments:

Post a Comment