Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


My Walking Dress

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 01:00 AM PST

Today I am going to model the fabulous Christmas present I got from my extra-special friend, the super-handsome Skeezix! I could tell it would be a wonderful present on account of the beautiful Hello Kitty gift wrap and the fancy pink tape!
First, I got my very own Skeezix ornament! This is my very most favorite ornament of all time.
And I got this walking dress! I call it a "walking dress" because it comes with a coordinating leash, so it is perfect for a casual stroll.
It came with this jaunty hat, but I had some trouble wearing it correctly because I got a small head.
It was a little bit cold and windy this day, but I really wanted to try my walking dress outdoors. Can you see the water drops that fell on my head?
Here I am dreaming of Skeezix. And also looking out for alligators.
Thank you so much, Skeezix! You are the Mancat of my dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment