My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan Cat Goma Blog

Introducing The Newest Family Member. Kuma.

Posted: 17 Jan 2011 12:54 PM PST

The Rumor is right!! Goma is getting brother or sister! Introducing Kuma, our newest family member!!
Ok ok, Here are details... We adopted Kuma from local Vemont farm last Friday. We don't know if Kuma is boy or girl yet, the owner didn't know either, so we will find out when Kuma goes to the Vet. Kuma is 9 weeks old, mix of Maine coon and Siamese. Kuma is super energetic kitty, running around the house, knocking stuff on the way. Goma was not happy when I brought Kuma home. He hiss at Kuma and followed Kuma everywhere making sure Kuma will not touch anything or break anything. Kuma grew up with kids and dogs and a lots of kitties. That was very important for us because we really wanted Syd to get along with Kuma. Unfortunately, Goma is not very dog friendly, even though Goma is fine with Syd he will never play or show any affection towards Syd. Well, Kuma on the other hand loves Syd, Kuma even slept with Syd the first night!! I got a picture to proof it!
Kuma is very affectionate kitty, loves everyone including Goma even though Goma is not the most friendly... I think in time, they all will get along just fine. Kuma being so young he has a lot of time getting know everyone. Mr Goma has been very busy watching Kuma, I think it entertain him. One day I would like to see them play!
Goma is making sure who the the boss around here! lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment