Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Can't Stop Listening! *

Posted: 25 Jan 2011 04:19 PM PST


♬ ♪ I love you
I have loved you all along...
And I miss you ♬ ♪
Been far away for far too long
♬ ♪ I keep dreaming you'll be with me...
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore ♬ ♪



I can't stop listening and singing along to the Nickelback song I am featuring this week on Music Monday! I do love rock but not hard-core rock. I prefer alternative rock, soft rock if you will. This got me wondering if Blogthings have a quiz to rock my mood this morning and apparently they do!
tepuktangan

Here is my result and I totally agree with every single point; you know me so well Blogthings! Take the quiz today and share your type of rock with me!
Smiley

You Are Soft Rock


You're a sensitive soul, and a true romantic. You are emotionally moved by music.

You like a deep, expressive singer who sings right from the heart.

You are a caring and empathetic person. Your friends can always cry on your shoulder.

You love songs about love, life, and loss. You don't care if other people think they're cheesy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment