Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


The Magical Pond

Posted: 25 Jan 2010 11:31 AM PST


I long for a luxurious mansion with a beautiful landscaped garden and a magical fish pond. Nestled in a secluded corner of my garden; my fish pond is filled with pretty colourful fish. I see magical creatures fluttering by; coming out to play only at night by a mere whisper of my unspoken thoughts.
Smiley




My garden is my secret hide-away; a tranquil haven I escape to whenever I'm feeling blue and need to de-stress. In the still of the night, I sit on the garden bench by my magical pond and thro
w in a lucky penny; hoping the Wishing Fairy hears my thoughts and grants my wish. Smiley

Naturally, I'd tend to my garden every day; ensuring all my
Garden Landscaping needs are met by superior quality products and professionals. For starters, I'd select a store like Wickes, which offers an expansive variety of products, garden accessories, garden buildings, garden tools, pond décor plus tips and advice on how to maintain the best garden in my neighbourhood. I can order everything I need by phone and book a design consultant too should I require one.



Tonight however, I am still without my luxurious mansion or my magical pond and my wish remains merely a wish. Wherever you are Wishing Fairy, I hope you're listening. And grant me the will and drive to continue pursuing my dream in the hopes that I too can own a luxury home with a pretty magical pond one day...
Smiley

-FC Scoreboard points for my first THREE commenters-


LADY JAVA
MONICA
BILL

0 comments:

Post a Comment