Daisy the Curly Cat

Daisy the Curly Cat


I'm in the Closet

Posted: 19 Jan 2010 01:00 AM PST

OH! You surprised me there for a second. I guess you found my secret hiding spot inside the closet.
See, I know how to open every bi-fold closet door in the house. Just stick your paw underneath the spot where the door bends and pull! So anyway, I always used to climb up to the very, very top shelf in the closet where my Mommeh cannot reach. I would sometimes stay there for hours and refuse to come down.
So she decided to make a special Daisy shelf, just for me! My Mommeh cleared off one of the closet shelves and put my very favorite pink sleeping bag in there. It's dark and warm and cozy, and best of all, Harley is Not Allowed inside. And I do not like to be disturbed while I am in here!
I will speak to you after I am done napping, okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment