Puppy on a Roomba

Puppy on a Roomba


Remembering Molly: September 1997-January 22, 2010

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 01:00 PM PST

Mommy adopted the Molly from an animal shelter in Lincoln, Nebraska in 1998. Molly was 9 months old at the time and very energetic. She liked to be outside.

Molly grass

Molly enjoyed swimming.

Molly swimming

And liked to go on geocachy adventures.

Molly geocaching

Molly met many different people over the years, and made many friends. She was always described as a "sweet" dog.

Molly geocaching event

Molly helped me with my earthworm farms.

Molly garden

But her favorite activity was sun basking.

Molly sun

I will remember Molly as my bestest friend, who took care of me when I was a puppy.  Mommy says that she was very patient.

She was our sweet dog who was always smiling.

Molly smile

Our Molly went to the rainbow bridge today. We will miss her very much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment