Behind the Bit

Behind the Bit


It's the weekend for unusual color! Two blog entries...

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 01:46 PM PST

It's the Saturday of unusual color! Check out this gorgeous horse, Acarado I, reportedly marked like some Arabians -- called a 'bloody shoulder' -- except that it's on his face. See the Chronicle of the Horse posting where I found this great photo series.



It looks like he is from a jumper line, I wonder if there are other horses of color in his family. Has anyone heard of this horse Acorado II or his brother Acorado I?

Weekend of Color, II: Chimeric, they say...

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 01:39 PM PST

I accidentally posted this a day early (Friday) and then retracted it -- so some of you may have already seen this one. This is a two-blog-entry Saturday, both depicting horses of color. Wild, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment